Well essentially because I felt like it. Like the blogs of many other people before me (and no doubt many after me), this will probably glide to an inglorious halt due to inertia. Hopefully after a period of (probably inglorious) activity. The aim is to review books that I have read, and if I feel like it, to apply the powers of L-space to review ones that I haven't read. And ones I have no intention of reading, though I suspect those reviews will be somewhat negative. And short.
I might also randomly comment on other non-book related matters. I might even mention what the topic is. But please bear in mind that I'm not actually writing for an audience, so it only needs to make sense in my head. And even that is somewhat optional.
Oh, and finally, I'm Irish, so I may swear. Frequently.
No comments:
Post a Comment